Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Guys of room 216

I wonder why people do not like being talked about. I read from a book that one way to live a life was to live your life making sure that all you do you would like to see written about you. From the response I got from my last article about guys of room216, things ain't that way as I observed, I meant no harm to anyone but for some unidentifiable reason guys just did not like it. Seems like everyone's got skeletons intheir cupboards that they would not want the world to see which is quite human, unlike me, by that I mean I do not mind the whole world knowing anything about me I would always be chike opara, human, with ups and downs, good, bad and ugly sides and what more I do not care.
Moral of the story is this; live your life everyday like you'd want it to be told.
My apologies to all those whose toes I stepped upon. That was no where near \my intention but it is one of those things.
But I'm still gonna have to offend you all one more time cos I just have to talk about you guys quite briefly, but perhaps in a somewhat different way.
Or maybe not let me leave it to you guys to say whatever you would want to hear people say about you by yourself in your comments in your own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog