Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Funseekas.com - The Akokites' Latest Review

Akokite here. I write it like I feel it. My thoughts, my blog... Have a bone to pick with me? Make it worth my while.

Funseekas.com... You checked it out the last time. Do so again. First impression? I'll tell you mine. There's been a huge amount of improvement on the site. The main content is right on my screen. I didn't scroll right until I wanted to see the rest, and basically, the sidebar is on the right. First impression? Good! Great work, funseekas!

Now, I did complain about the organisation on the site. It's improved considerably. Picture, video organisation has become orderly and appealing. I commend the improvement!

While I didn't find your black-and-orange combination really attractive and eye-catching, I must say it works pretty well. Legibility 90%. Once again, you've handled criticism well and made something great out of it.

I noticed you've got Google Adsense on the site. Your custom search engine should be in my face, not hidden by the side. 


I also saw the banner - 'meet new peeps on chat.funseekas.com'. I feel it should be interactive. Make it 'clickable' - a link to take me to chat.funseekas.com


Well now, I certainly am going to enjoy visiting your site. Still room for improvement (colour combination doesn't catch my eye, Google Adsense custom search placement, making banner a link, ...), but for the changes already made, I say kudos! More ideas to your head (you don't really need grease right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog