Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lagbook.com - The Akokite's Latest Review

The Akokite here! Keeping you on top of your game.

When I see progress, my heart leaps with joy. It did a triple-flip when I saw lagbook.com today. Why don't you check it out? You must agree that their homepage looks a lot better than it did on my last review. Thumbs up, Lagbook! You had a minute to impress me, you did in 5 seconds!

I also noticed Lagbook's switched from 'ning.com' to 'grou.ps'. Nice move!

I couldn't resist signing in to the site to check out other improvements. It was a bit of a problem logging in. When I eventually succeeded, though might be me, the site was slow in loading. No biggie, I was too happy to be irked! Luckily, though, the loading didn't exceed 4 minutes.

I must confess, upon logging in, I literally exclaimed, "Wow, someone's done his homework (well, part of it)." My profile page wasn't clustered with annoying toolbars and everything was arranged. I once complained about the ease-of-use of the site. Well, it's become user-friendly - almost as easy to use as Facebook. Once again, well done, Lagbook!

Now, why did you have to cut the page? I scrolled and noticed that the right part of my profile page moves with my mouse, but the left part sorta crawls after us. Well, still too happy to be annoyed, but that needs work. You've got homework, son!

Despite the slight problem above, I must say I am impressed. Now, I certainly will give Lagbook 30 minutes of my Facebook time.

Like I said, it's personal. Lagbook's done a better job, and they've gotten a better review. I hope for even greater improvements. Way to go, Lagbook!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... We saw a little white A4 bill about this blog somewhere in Eni-Njoku and we said "Hey! Why don't we check out this blog?"

    We did and what did we see: A review about our social network? The review is though somewhat constructive and we think we are somewhat okay with it but the ditch you claimed to have noticed on your profile page is kinda new to us.

    It doesn't occur on our page but we will look into it... Thanks all the same for your review.

    With love and respect,
    Chidi and Chika Nwaogu
    Lagbook.com
    info@lagbook.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog